Thursday, September 10, 2009

Introducing Fornash!

Wandering through the mall last week in search of some fabulous jewelry I stumbled across the most adorable store and newest love in my life! The window displays were colorful and fun, enough to make a Lilly lover due a double take. It was all things vibrant and fun yet classy and preppy. So let me introduce you to my newest indulgence...Fornash! This little boutique carries everything from personalized items such as cosmetic bags, coasters, travel mugs and custom-made clutches to chic and fun jewelry perfect for livening up a day at the office or wearing out for a girls night out.

Oddly enough after perusing I stumbled across this bracelet which I went gaga for the day I bought it last year in a local boutique to match this Lilly dress I have. I had no clue it was Fornash and wear it all the time. The quality is amazing and I've received so many compliments on it.











Come to find out Fornash sells many of their pieces to little boutiques in lots of cities all over. So be sure to go here to find a retailer close to you. Once you indulge you're going to be hooked! I planned on buying one piece and instead ended up walking out with these preppy fun finds for a wedding we went to this weekend.



If you live in the DC area a visit to Fornash is V.I.T.A.L. They offer even more great items in their store. Especially if you're looking for that oh so perfect bag for an evening out. They offer oodles of fabrics to choose and design time is about 2-4 weeks. The best part is if you're in a rush you can buy a bag directly off the shelf. And don't forget to sign up for their mailing list to receive insider goodies on sales, promotions and new items. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment