Friday, October 21, 2011

Frugal Fashion: Frye Boots

I am head over heels, gaga over the Frye Melissa Button boots.  But I'm not so in love with their price tag. 

So I started searching for a more wallet-friendly alternative to the droolworthy Frye and stumbled upon this lovely.

Enter the Merona Kasia Boot at Target.
It comes in Cognac, Dark Brown AND Black.
It's leather.
And the best part? 
It's only $69.99.
With free shipping.

Too good to be true?  Quite possibly -- the reviews are mixed on Target's website.  But with free shipping and easy in-store returns what's a girl got to lose?!

Has anyone purchased these?  If so, what's your take?

Happy Friday!
CVB

2 comments:

  1. You will have to let me know what you think about them when they arrive. The mixed reviews stumped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! I think you should order them and see how it turns out. I have 2 pairs from Target that I got at least 2 seasons ago and still wear them often. Let us know if they're worth it!!

    ReplyDelete