Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Favorites

Since I'm sitting here sipping on a pumpkin spice latte, my reward for working out this morning, I thought I'd share some of my favorite fall DIY decor projects with you that fellow bloggers have created to jazz up their homes and outfits for the season! All of the decor is cheap and easy to create. They just take a little time and creativity. I'm also sharing some halloween decor since it's 3 days away, can you believe it!! Also head over and check out these ladies' blogs, they're fabulous and some of my favorites! Enjoy the eye candy!
TDC also known as Thrifty Decor Chick created these beauts. I'm not normally one for glitter because it gets on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. but I love these little guys.








She also created metallic pumpkins using plastic cheap-o pumpkins from any craft store and the infamous ORB spray paint. Voila!











She also made a super cute wood sign for Halloween. This could hang anywhere inside or out. Are you inspired yet?!?!
Imperfectly Beautiful was inspired by PB to create this brilliant display of pumpkin faces for her mantle. Super cute! My favorite is the spooktacular ribbon broom she created for only a few dollars, I absolutely love it! This would be the perfect accessory for any witch this halloween!





















She also has adorable halloween decor, such as these Boo Blocks for sale in her Etsy shop! Head over for a little window shopping, I'm certain you'll fall in love with something!








Saving the best for last...Halloween hairbows! If you know me at all you know my obsession with bows for little girls and how determined I am to train my little princesses (when I have them) to wear a bow from day 1. In the meantime, my niece is the one who gets to deal with her auntie's obsessive behaviors! Check out these homemade and easy, adorable little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment