Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cameras and Bling

Last week Mr. CPA and I gave in and purchased a real mamma jama camera.  I decided to settle (ha!) on this as my early anniversary present with the hopes that maybe, just maybe, the Lilly Cruiser will be waiting for me at the beach.  Hey, a girl can dream, right?!
After exploring our options we felt that this baby was the one for us.  We also seriously considered the Canon EOS T1i.  As newbies to DSLRs, our trip to Nashville provided plenty of opportunities for pictures of memories made on our trip.  The camera also was quite beneficial when we arrived in Nashville and I was surprised with tickets to Paula Deen's book signing (!!!) at Davis-Kidd Booksellers.  I. was. ecstatic! I not only met Ms. Paula but I also met Michael as well.  The hubs certainly knows how to make me smile.  Pics to come, gotta figure out how to upload them!  Our trip to Nashville was definitely a trip to remember!

Does anyone have a DSLR or Nikon?  I'd love to hear any tips or tricks for mastering this fine piece of  machinery and the secret to achieving gorgeous photos. 

On a side note, Banana Republic is offering 40% off their jewelry for TODAY only!  Enter "BRBLING" at checkout.
Also, Tervis Tumbler extended their sale through TODAY and is offering $2 off individual tumblers when you buy 4 or more.  Code: EARTH.  (Doesn't include sets!)
Happy Tuesday lovelies!
cBv

2 comments:

  1. Nice gift, you lucky duck. :) Enjoy playing with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Like minds! I posted the same ring yesterday...the sea mist...and then I went to go buy it and it was sold out. WAHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete