Friday, April 2, 2010

It's About Time I Show My Face

I had no intention of being MIA for a week but life got crazy.  Time to play catch up.

Artini was fabulous!  We had a great time catching up w. friends we hadn't seen in a while.  Here's a few pics. The cocktails were absolutely out of this world with creativity, deliciousness and absinthe (insert Edvard Munch's The Scream).  And of course, the Corcoran's architectural beauty never dissapoints.
Should have listened to the hubs when he said I needed to go tanning...
Work has been crazy, I'm knee-deep prepping for a meeting in Nashville (T-12 days).  But I did manage to get my hair did, indulge in a piece of heaven
(pineapple shake from THE best place to get ice cream)
make 1,259,349 trips to Tarjay to complete Easter baskets, take full advantage of outdoor dinners w. the hubs at fabulous restaurants and even win an award(!).


Much love to Pippy for thinking of me and spreading the love!  You're too sweet, gotta love warm fuzzies, thanks lady!
1. Who is your style icon?
2. What is your favorite socialite lit. book?
Social Climbers by Beth Dunn
3. Favorite party theme?
4. Go to halloween costume
me, myself and I
5. Extravagance you can't live without
6. Living person you admire?
my parents
7. Greatest fear?
my mom leaving this world before me
8. Traits you deplore in yourself?
not being outgoing enough
9. What talent would you most like to have?
the ability to sing
10. What is your greatest achievement?
Running the St. Jude half marathon

Passing the love onto these fabulous ladies
I hope all of you lovelies have a fabulous Easter weekend!  Thankfully my office is closing at noon so I get to start my weekend early!
cBv

5 comments:

  1. AH!!! We do share a brain! I adore you ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you looked great!! As a girl who is (for real) vampire-pale, you looked gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could really go for a pineapple shake right now! that sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete