Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Deals and Pink Friday Steals!

My shopaholic-ness has gotten the best of me! I keep an email account strictly for store coupons, sale emails and alerts only! This morning I logged in to print off any coupons that I might want to use on Pink Friday and was overwhelmed to find over 500 emails! YIKES! After sorting through the ones I wouldn't be needing I managed to come up with some pretty darn good ones and thought I share them with ya'll, my fellow savvy shoppers!

Good before & after Pink Friday:

The Stationery Studio is offering a daily promotion on various items November 25 - November 29. They have LOTS of fun things besides stationery and many are available with personalization!
Today's promo is for personalized soap sets. These are fun to buy for upcoming wedding & shower gifts to add in with monogrammed linens.
November 26 - Personalized Ornaments
November 27 - Personalized Cutting Boards - another fab gift for the newlyweds or new homeowners!
November 28 - Personalized Stationery
November 29 - Stick Figure Products

Ralph Lauren and Rugby are hosting their Holiday Friends & Family Event through December 7th! Save 25% on all purchases (every time) you shop. The online code is "HOL2009".
J. Crew is offering 20% off sale items through November 29th! The code is "EXTRA20" and is only good on sale items! They're also offering free shipping on orders of $150 or more.
Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy & Piperlime are all offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more through December 14th. No code is needed, just select the free shipping option at checkout. Yes, I'm jumping for joy too!
Bloomingdales is having their fall designer handbag sale now! 30-40% off your favorite handbags!
PINK FRIDAY

If you're heading to the outlets, Last Call Neiman Marcus is giving an extra 25% off purchases from midnight to 8am on Pink Friday. No coupon needed!
I hope you all have a safe and fabulous Thanksgiving! Happy Shopping!!
cBv

1 comment: