Saturday, November 14, 2009

Steals and Deals to Kick Off Your Holiday Shopping

As I begin my holiday shopping, I thought I'd share some steals and deals with ya'll that are sure to pump you up to kick-off your holiday shopping while keeping your wallets plump. Enjoy!

Bloomingdales Friends & Family Discount - Hurry, should have posted this sooner!!










40% Off plus Free Shipping
through January 31, 2010
Use code "HOLIDAY09"
Fontaine Maury
Use code "REALSIMPLE2009" $38.25










Tiny Prints - Just in time for your Christmas cards!
10% off through February 28, 2010
Use this address and code RSHOL09












MomAgenda.com also has all desktop and daily planners on sale 25-40% off and for the month of November they're offering free shipping!
No, you don't have to be a mom to use these, I love mine to keep me organized and sane!
They can be monogrammed, too!



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment