Friday, December 18, 2009

Crazy Christmas Weekend

Our weekend started last night with the first of five Christmas parties over the next 72 hours. Yes, 5! And they're not all in the same state, so it should be interesting. To add to the craziness, Virginia is "supposedly" getting hit with the winter storm that is coming up the coast. Since meteorologists can never get their stuff straight I'm sticking to my "I'll believe it when I see it" theory, although they're predicting somewhere between 5 and 15 inches (!). Sunday is going to be relaxation and reward day. I'm dragging the hubs to see ICE! at the Gaylord Hotel. I've heard rave reviews and can't wait!!


Have a fabulous weekend!

cBv

To my good friend Court who's little bundle of joy is "supposed" to make her grand entrance today, you're in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to hear the good news!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh, what fun. I've always wanted to go to Ice. My sister's been and says it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'm glad I did!
    Wish you a very merry Christmas! Greetings from Italy,
    Federica

    ReplyDelete