Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Beautiful, Amazing Sister!

Today is my sister, Ashley's, 23rd birthday! I can't believe where the time has gone. It seems like yesterday we were living at home playing with dolls, fighting over clothes and just being girls. Fast forward to 2009 and my sister is a bright and free spirited, energetic woman, engaged to marry her soulmate in September and begin her career as a Physical Therapist and more importantly as a military wife. Although my sister did her fair share of tattling, pestering and being the annoying little sister growing up, there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not incredibly blessed to have her in my life and to share the special bond of sisterhood that we have. I'm so incredibly proud of Ash and all that she has accomplished already in her 23 years! She has remained strong in her beliefs and morals throughout high school and college and made many smart decisions because she stood true to her values thus leading her down the path of success and to where she is today. We've made so many memories over the years and although we're miles apart our bond is just as strong. I can't wait to be standing next to her on her big day when she says "I Do". Thank you for being such an amazing sister and best friend! Happy Birthday Ashley!

I love you!
Your proud big sister!





2 comments:

  1. You guys look so much alike! Cute post:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. That is the sweetest! Nothing can top a sister's bond. :o) Happy (belated) Birthday Ash!

    ReplyDelete