Friday, December 4, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough

Of this man. Singing.












If you don't know him, let me introduce you. Bloghers meet Michael. Michael Bublé to be exact. He is one of my favorite singers of all time. I'm really truly a country music girl, I'd say 95% of the time, but Michael has convinced me to give him an exclusive 5% share of my music listening time. I became hooked on Michael when his "It's Time" album debuted. Some of you may remember his popular "Home" song from American Idol cast-off nights. And ever since I've been hooked. His voice is like none other. His latest album came out a couple of months ago and it is equally amazing. "Crazy Love" has earned a permanent home in CD slot #1 in my car. The new album has renditions of some classics like Ray Charles' "Georgia On My Mind" and the title track, Van Morrison's "Crazy Love." This man is simply amazing! If you haven't checked him out do so quick, because you're missing out. Michael's tunes are perfect for a date night w. your lovah or trying to wake up on your drive into work. There's nothing better than starting my day with a serenade from this man. And his beautiful green eyes don't hurt either! (You can listen to his new cd by clicking on the album cover below.) Is anyone else as smitten as I am?










He has a Christmas album too, which is perfect and a classic that you must add to your Christmas collection.

And since it's the weekend I'll kick it off by sharing 25% off at Gap with all of you, through Sunday. Enter promotion code BZKMXN1D9JTB at checkout. (Sale is also good in store, but you must have the coupon.) Be sure to take advantage. I will definintely be taking advantage in between finishing the Christmas decorating, a holiday party and cutting down and our tree!

Happy Weekend!

cBv

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am sooo smitten.
    http://rhiannaclaire.blogspot.com/2009/10/currently-crushing.html

    ReplyDelete