Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fashionably Flat

It's no secret that bright, beautiful, bejeweled flats are a girl's best friend. As they should be, since they're super comfy and can make any outfit go from dull to delish. Most men, however, feel the complete opposite, claiming they don't accentuate show off our sexy legs. And apparently style icon Victoria Beckham is siding with the boys on this one claiming "I just can't concentrate in flats", oh give me a break! Enjoy the eye candy of some fabulous flats that I just might need to add to my wardrobe collection. (The hubs will so appreciate another pair!)





Jessica Simpson's Belta Flat. I'm determined to get my hands on a pair of these in Blush!






Jeffrey Campbell. On sale at Nordy's for under $50!




J. Crew Vivi Flat - on sale!





Jeffrey Campbell how I love thee!










Totally worth the splurge, originally $275 now $165 at Rafe.







Sam Edelman's








Gap Plaid Ballet Flats - perfect to pair w. a warm chunk sweater and skinny jeans.


Super cute w. sequins and only $35 at DSW.com!





Naughty Monkey "Bambi" Flats





BOC by Born Leeza Flat in various colors





Sam Edelman is my new BFF.







Banana's Paris Beaded Flat









The infamous TB Revas continue, ahhh. Love the Tortoise Shell!
cBv

1 comment: