Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Copy Cat

In my quest to find a {temporary} rug for our kitchen, until the hardwoods are installed in the very near future, I came across many rugs whose twin is living next door and for a fraction of the cost. 



Ballard's Braided Indoor/Outdoor Striped Rug
$65-699











JCPenney Shoreline Indoor/Outdoor Rug
Available in Black/White, Natural/White and others
$39-499










Ballard's Celia Indoor/Outdoor Rug
$39-99











 World Market's Chain Indoor/Outdoor Rug $32-384

Who knew Ballard's would be cheaper than World Market?!?!





Ballard's Giraffe Rug
$169-899









JCPenney's Giraffe Rug
$69-299











World Market Giraffe Rug
$112-607










I'm not really a betting woman {except at horse races, I do very well for myself} but I'm sure the same is true for many of the rugs at Pottery Barn, Tarjay, Crate and Barrel, West Elm, etc. Sewing class tonight, time to finish up the tote bag!

P.S. - have I mentioned how much I hate Blogger when I try to post pictures! Excuse all the empty space (that does not show up in draft mode).
cBv

No comments:

Post a Comment