Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dreaming in Pink and Green...and the Rest of the Preppy Spring Rainbow

Happy New Year!  I hope y'all had a fabulous New Years full of love, laughter and fabulous friends.  Our ski trip was amazing except for the short cut that ended up turning our hour drive into a 2 hour trek!  We also forgave the resort's spa for being completely booked and not allowing my sis and I to be pampered.  The trip made for some great memories and was a great start to 2010.  Pics coming once I get them from my sis (my camera was MIA). 


I know its only the first week of January but the frigid temps have me day dreaming of the sun, sand and summer!  I'll think I'll be adding these TDF pieces to my wardrobe.



Lilly Worth Shift






















Image: Lilly Pulitzer



Lilly Petula Maxi Dress
Image: Lilly Pulitzer



Canvas (the new J. Crew-esque line from Lands' End) Paisley Bikini






















Image: Canvas by Lands' End


Tory Burch Miller Thong









Image: Nordstrom


Ann Taylor Loft Ink Dot Shorts
Image: Ann Taylor Loft

What new spring must haves are you adding to your wardrobe? The new year is bringing ATC a new look.  Check back for the big reveal!
cBv 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I will have to check out this "Canvas" line! It looks adorable! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete