Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Fat Baby LiLo

I've never been a fan of Lindsay Lohan's and these days her antics aren't helping the recruiting effort.  For those of you who haven't been tortured by this latest PR stunt, LiLo, firecrotch, Lindsay, whatever her name is this week, is suing E-Trade for $100 MILLION dollars claiming they used her name in their latest baby commercial that aired on Superbowl Sunday.  Give. Me. A. Break.  Her argument is that the ad violates her rights under New York state's civil rights law.  Could you be any more vague Miss Lohan?  Perhaps every other Lindsay in the world should call their attorney and take legal action too.  Because Lord knows they could have been referring to them.  Sorry Lindsay, but this lame attempt for funds to fuel your cocaine and shopping addictions doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell.
Quit being a mean girl and go back to being the cute, likeable Hallie/Annie.

BTW Amanda @ Serenity Now is hosting a progress party for decorating dilemmas.  Even if you're not participating the party offers tons of decorating ideas and inspiration.  Check it out!
cBv

6 comments:

  1. hahaha. I LOVED that commercial. "MilkaWhaat?" So sad, I didn't even take the 'Lindsay' as a mockery of Lilo. A very poor, desperate attempt for money and PR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is some ego. So every time "Lindsay" is mentioned it's referring to her? Give me a break! Dude. When he howls...so hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think I should sue the Beatles for their song with MY name...whoops, they might sue me because they did the song before I was around...oh NO, I must call my lawyer, just in case!!!!

    LiLo was such a cutie when she was younger...what happened???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Now I can sue Pam cooking spray! I mean, how dare they?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I love the design.. Adorable. :)
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boston has to send me $5 every time "Amanda" is played on the radio. ;)

    ReplyDelete