Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Scent of a Woman


Every girl has their trademark scent.  For me there are two.  I intermix them depending on the mood I'm in or the occasion. 
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey
{my original trademark scent}

Bvlgari's Omnia Crystalline
I love these two perfumes because they're light enough for everyday, yet fragrant enough that I stand out, in a good way, not in a OMG her perfume is making me gag kind of way. I also love them because I don't really know anyone that wears them, so they're unique.  What's your trademark scent?
 cBv

5 comments:

  1. Sensi by Armani. I have worn it for years! I try other things but I never can find anything I like better. I DO like Issey Miyake though and I like Ellen Tracy a lot. Love Bvlgari for men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, I love perfume!! I have way too many bottles of perfume and I tend to repeat the same ones. I really like Miss Dior Cherie. I know it's a fairly new scent, but I have fallen in love with it! I'm going to have to check out your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear Ralph Lauren "Romance" every day. I have no sense of smell (zero. ever.). I asked for it one year for my bday after it had just come out. I liked the pink box. Now I wear it b/c I get compliments on it, and T likes it. :) I wish I knew what it smelled like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! i just found it and i'm excited to be a new follower!

    i love love perfume! i have way too many- i think its because i think the bottles look pretty on the shelf :)

    feel free to check out my blog

    ellenmhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue and also The One...each unique for different occassions.

    ReplyDelete