- Found out my sister is moving to Colorado in October! Happy for her, but not happy about this at all. My fam is very tight-knit and this will be the first time our fam will be on two different coasts! We a 2 state family, VA & NC. Needless to say I've been a little down and out about this and pouting quite a bit. I love my future brother and my country but this MIL stuff is just not for me.
- Spent last Saturday with our niece and my hubby's brother & sister in-law. It was great catching up w. them since our original plans for Superbowl were interrupted by the dreaded "S" word. Highlight of the day: we managed to peruse 2 floors of Crate & Barrel without having to pay for any broken items by a 2 year old!
- My sis' save the dates were mailed out and the bridal shower location confirmed. Appointment w. the florist was quite interesting...we'll leave it at that until the next florist appointment!
- Amazing girls day w. my mom and sis followed by a delish lunch and girl talk.
- Found out my niece doesn't need surgery as originally thought, thank you God!
- Snagged 5 new Lilly skirts & dresses in time for the warm weather and sunshine!
- Reserved a fabulous suite complete w. terrace at the French Quarter Inn in Charleston for August!
- Bought super cute stuff at Tarjay to begin filling my niece and 3rd cousin's Easter baskets.
I'm off to start my weekend a little early. I can't contain how excited I am about the gorgeous weather we're going to have this weekend! We're headed to a St. Patty's day party to watch the parade in Old Town courtesy of these adorable faces and their dad's prime real estate location for his office.
Then its off to Georgetown to stroll, shop, dine and devour one of these
I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend and are able to enjoy some of the beautiful weather that VA is getting! Thanks for sticking around even in my moments of complete disconnect and humdrum. I promise I'll be fun and exciting next week!