Monday, March 15, 2010

Like a Rock

This weekend we stepped out of our comfort zone and bucked up to the challenge of rock climbing with our neighbors. Let's just say our neighbor is a wonder woman. She's extremely athletic, so much so, that it was her idea to rock climb, 3 months preggers. It never phased her. I especially love hanging w. her because she challenges me to try new things that I would otherwise never dream of attempting.  Here are a few pics of our adventure and my newest favorite exercise. It's too bad it was a little pricey because I could definintely get used to this as a normal activity. We had a great time, followed by a fun lunch. Many thanks to "baby momma" as her hubby calls her for showing us the ropes, literally!



Baby Momma...climbing the highest of any of us.

Stay tuned this week for my first EVER giveaway to celebrate 100 posts and for you lovely ladies for sticking with me! 
cBv

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait for the giveaway! Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a giveaway...how fun!! Love the rock wall shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. When I was at that point in my pregnancy I could barely move I was so sick. Tell that baby mama I said WAY TO BE!

    ReplyDelete