Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Calling All DC Shopaholics!

Oh. my. gosh. I am super excited for this weekend.  No, not for the next wave of snow and ick that's supposed to smother VA {again} but for this
and this(!)

This stupid storm better not mess this precious event up for me or I'm gonna have Punxsutawney Phil's head! Fornash is having not 1 but 2 warehouse sales this weekend {insert heavenly trumpet sound here}!! It's almost as good as the Lilly warehouse sale. I'm hoping to snag some preppy jewels to vamp up my spring wardrobe and maybe event get some steals on gifts.  Fornash has lots of great accessories that make TDF gifts.  If you're in the Northern VA/DC area make sure to check this out, it won't dissapoint.  Hopefully I'll make out like a bandit and will have lots of fun pretties to show you on Monday. 
cBv

2 comments:

  1. oh I wish I lived closer! Hope you find all kinds of great deals...can't wait to see! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with SSM-wish I was close xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete